Life is a race. Go fast, have fun, and turn heads while getting ahead of the pack. With maximum style and ultimate design for speed, the Alpenchallenge 01 is the bike of choice for riders that wait for nobody. Hidden quick-mount fender eyelets (Curana), awesome internal cable routing and post-mount disc-brakes keep the form-to-function ratio at a maximum.
The Alpenchallenge 02 family mixes the speed of a road bike with a mountain biking ‘heads-up’ position and controls. This frame was designed to be easily equipped with convenient accessories to make everyday riding easier.
It’ll get you where you need to be in style, simple. Or with a set of direct-mount fenders and racks it’s suddenly more than just style – it’s urban utility at its most versatile. Look good, or look good while you’re doing work, either way the Alpenchallenge 02 represents artful form with brilliant function.
- Frame: Alpenchallenge 02, Al-13 Aluminum Frame
- Fork: Alpenchallenge 02 Fork
- Frame Technology: Angle Compliance Technology
- Sizes: 4 sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Frame: Hidden fender and rack mounts (Eccentric bottom bracket and Convenient belt-drive access on IGH version)
- Frame: Standard QR 135mm (Bolted rear-axle on IGH version)
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, steerer tube 1-1/8”
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded
- Tires: 37mm maximum width**
- Misc.: Pletscher kickstand compatible
**Tire dimensions based on measured tire width